Layaway Terms and Conditions
1. Simply select Layaway as your form of payment at the time of checkout. By doing so, you are agreeing to the Layaway Terms and Conditions. Be sure to fill out the Billing and Shipping information, and please include a phone number that we will be able to reach you at during the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. EST (a mobile number is typically best although not required). A representative will contact you on the following business day to take your first payment and to schedule your remaining payments.
2. All plan payments after the initial deposit will be made on either the 15th or 30th of the month (payments will be processed on the next business day where the 15th or 30th fall on a weekend or holiday). The standard plan is 1/3 down, 1/3 in 30 days, and the remaining 1/3 in 60 days. These dates and percentages may be altered during the initial call with our representative.
3. There is no maximum or minimum amount for Layaway orders, and there are no fees to use the Layaway option as long as your Layaway plan is completed in the agreed upon time-frame. There will be a cancellation fee if your Layaway plan is not completed within 30 days of the term originally agreed upon (see #4 below). Any order may be cancelled within 14 calendar days of the original order date without any cancellation fee. Cancellation must be requested in writing via email, fax or traditional mail.
Cancellations should be sent to: 4. The cancellation fee is 10% of the purchase price or twenty-five dollars ($25.00), whichever is greater. * Cancellation fees, where applicable, will be deducted from any payments already received. Any remaining credit will be given as a refund in the manner in which the payments were received.
Lacrosse Ball Store
62 Jackson Street, Suite 2
Freehold, NJ 07728
5. If an installment becomes 30 days past due, the cancellation fee will be applied immediately, the Layaway will be cancelled, and any remaining credit will be refunded in the manner in which the payments were received.
6. The price of the items on the date the Layaway begins is the amount the Layaway order will be billed at, whether the items go on special or increase in price at a later date.
7. We do not accept any new Layaway's between December 1 and December 31 of each year.
8. Once your order is received, a representative of the Lacrosse Ball Store will contact you to arrange the initial payment and to schedule the additional payments (either party may cancel the Layaway at this time for any reason without penalty to either party). The representative will send you an email confirming the payment arrangements. You must respond to this email with your name and the words “I accept the terms of the below Layaway”.
9. The Lacrosse Ball Store Return/Exchange policy is the same for Layaway as it is for all other forms of payment.
10. No items will be shipped until all payments have been received and payments have cleared. This includes all applicable sales tax and shipping costs.
11. All shipping costs are the sole responsibility of buyer including returns.
* Except where prohibited by law.